Dr. Jason Schneidman
Dentist / Founder
- My role at Lake Dentaire: I’m the co-founder of Lake Dentaire! My wife, Nazanin, and I met at McGill, when we were both in dental school. Over the years, we talked about opening our own practice together and we worked hard to make that dream become a reality. We opened Lake Dentaire in February 2019 with the goal of changing the way patients perceive dentistry. We have created a calm and fun environment for all members of the family! I’m the main clinician in our practice and I really enjoy getting to meet and help different people in our community!
- I speak: English and French!
- Where am I from: I was born and raised in Montreal West! Nazanin convinced me to move to the West Island and we ended up living in Dollard-des-Ormeaux for about 3 years but we recently moved to Kirkland!
- What I like to do in my free time: I really enjoy playing golf. It’s something I started at a young age but only took up again a few years ago. I can also spend hours on Youtube watching cooking videos! I love food and discovering new restaurants! I’m also big into sports and you will often find me on my phone looking over every aspect of my Fantasy Sports teams. I’m also a big fan of gardening and enjoy watching my herbs and vegetables grow (and get eaten by squirrels) in the summer!
Dr. Nazanin Hojjati
Dentist / Founder / Manager
My role at Lake Dentaire: I’m the other co-founder of Lake Dentaire! Jason and I have worked hard over the years to turn this practice into a reality and it’s been such a pleasure and honour to have the support and trust of so many patients in our community! I’m mainly focused on managing our practice. I oversee our team, take care of marketing and make sure our practice is as amazing as it can be!
I speak: English, French, Farsi and a little bit of Spanish!
Where am I from: I was born in Montreal but have lived all over the world. I’m happy to say though that I have lived in Dollard-des-Ormeaux since my early teens and I now live in Kirkland. I consider myself a West Islander!
What I like to do in my free time: My family is very important to me and I really love spending quality time with them! I also really enjoy shopping! Though I prefer the experience of in-store shopping, I also will do some online shopping when I don’t feel like going out into the world. I love trying new restaurants! Jason and I also love to travel and discover new countries and cultures! Though I never thought I would because it seemed boring, I recently took up golfing and I’m now a big fan!
- My role at Lake Dentaire: I’m a dental hygienist at Lake Dentaire! I provide preventive treatments for my patients such as cleanings, sealants, fluoride and much more. Apart from that, I really enjoy getting to know my patients, sometimes creating a bond with them by getting extremely enthusiastic over Disney princess movies!
- I speak: English and French. While I understand Tagalog, I’m too shy to speak it!
- Where am I from: I have been living in Dollard-des-Ormeaux since I was one!
- What I like to do in my free time: I enjoy playing video games and going out for walks with my dogs!
- My role at Lake Dentaire: I’m a dental hygienist at Lake Dentaire! I love what I do at work. I provide preventative treatments and educate my patients on how to achieve their best oral health! I get to meet new people every day and help them leave the clinic with a confident and bright smile!
- I speak: English, French and Tamil!
- Where am I from: I spent my childhood in Ville St-Laurent on a busy street. Now I live in a quiet neighbourhood in Pierrefonds.
- What I like to do in my free time: In my free time I like to hike with my friends, dance with my crew and spend lots of time with my Rottweiler Lab at the dog park.
Front Desk / Sterilization
- My role at Lake Dentaire: I’m one of the front desk team members at Lake Dentaire! I was also trained in sterilization and disinfection techniques and I spend some of my time making sure our treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected and our instruments are fully sterilized. What I enjoy most about my job is meeting our patients and making them feel like a member of our Lake Dentaire family!
- I speak: English and French
- Where am I from: As a child I grew up in DDO, but my family later moved to Vaudreuil. Now I am happy to be back living in my hometown of DDO!
- What I like to do in my free time: I spend most of my free time doing activities with my dog, Robin. Robin is my love and joy, we love to go swimming and we go on different adventures together!
FRONT DESK / STERILIZATION
- My role at Lake Dentaire: I’m one of the front desk team members at Lake Dentaire! I enjoy meeting and greeting our patients and making them feel welcome! My favorite part of my job is interacting with patients and getting to know them! I was also trained to do sterilization at our clinic, making sure that our dental team has all of their instruments sterilized and ready to go. I’m also the party planner/team activity organizer for our team! We all go out at least once a month and try something new and fun! I love my colleagues and I enjoy spending time with them. They are like my new family!
- I speak: French, English and Spanish!
- Where am I from: I have lived in the West Island my whole life. I used to live in Pierrefonds and moved to Dollard-des-Ormeaux at 8 years old. I recently bought a condo with my fiance in DDO!
- What I like to do in my free time: I love going out with my friends, trying new restaurants and spending time with my family. I also like to cook and try new recipes. Baking is my passion! My favorite things to bake are chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes! I’m also a crazy cat lady. I have 2 cats with my parents. Their names are Noodles and Sushi. My fiance and I recently got our own baby cat and her name is Chicharron (aka Chicha)! My guilty pleasures are reading the latest celebrity gossip and watching The Bachelor on TV (I make sure I’m always up to date)!